- 1.5 oz. Rye Whiskey
- 3/4 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz. Green Chartreuse
- 1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
- 2 dashes Dr. I.J. Douglass’s Oregon Cherry Bitters
- 2 Cocktail Cherries
- Combine all ingredients except chartreuse in a shaker.
- Shake with ice.
- Strain into an old fashioned glass over a large ice cube.
- Float the chartreuse over the cocktail, taking care to pour slow and avoid mixing.
- Garnish with cocktail cherries.
- Bring equal parts water and sugar to a boil, stir to dissolve sugar, and let cool. Keep refrigerated.