- 1 oz Reposado Tequila
- 1 oz Mezcal
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 oz Agave Syrup
- 4 dashes Dr. I.J. Douglass’s Oaxacan Mole Bitters
- 1 Lime Wedge
- 1 sprinkle Salt
- Place all ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake with ice.
- Place one large ice cube an old fasioned glass.
- Strain cocktail over the ice cube.
- Garnish with a lime wedge a sprinkle of salt.
- An old fashioned is essentially any spirit, bitters, and sugar. Experiment with what you like to find your old fashioned.