- 1 Orange Peel
- Place Dr. I.J. Douglass’s L’Absinthe Bitters in the bottom of an old fashioned glass, and swirl to coat.
- In a mixing glass combine bourbon, Dr. I.J. Douglass’s Metaphysical Bitters, and simple syrup over ice, stir to chill well.
- Strain mixing glass into prepared old fashioned glass.
- Take orange peel garnish and rub the rim of the glass, squeeze the twist to express the oils and then place in glass.
- Bring equal parts water and sugar to a boil, stir to dissolve sugar, and let cool. Keep refrigerated.