- 2 oz. Bourbon or Whiskey
- 1/2 oz. Dr. I.J.’s Special Syrup
- 2 dashes Dr. I.J. Douglass’s Casablanca Bitters
- 1/2 Cinnamon Stick
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass, stir with ice.
- Strain into an old fashioned glass over a ice.
- Garnish with half a cinnamon stick.
Dr. I.J.’s Special Syrup
- In a pot combine 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water, 12-15 cloves, 4 cinnamon sticks (broken apart), and the peel of 1 orange.
- Bring to a boil, stir to dissolve sugar.
- Let cool, and strain. Keep refrigerated.